DVDFab is the most powerful and flexible DVD or Blu-ray copying, ripping, creating and burning software. Also it’s a fantastic file converter which can rip and convert DVD/Blu-ray movies or transfer your files to various portable devices. DVDFab supports all popular video and audio formats, HD video and almost all multimedia devices. This software is simply the easiest way to copy a DVD/ Blu-ray movie. It can copy any DVD or Blu-ray disc with Cinavia watermark, and create a protected disc (BDMV-REC) to disable Civania for playback on PS3. Your entire movie - including menus, trailers and special features - is copied to a single DVD/ Blu-ray with just one click, and everything happens automatically. Backup your entire DVD/ Blu-ray - including menus, trailers, and special features - onto one or multiple discs.
• The BluPath analysis tool can quickly and precisely find the right playlist and region code for Blu-ray.
• StealthyClone will help users backup/clone BDs regardless of Sony DADC Screen Pass and other structural protections.
• Lightning Shrink – world’s most efficient GPU-acceleration based Blu-ray compressing technology to rip or convert Blu-rays within one hour.
• DVDFab can solve playback problem of the copy of Cinavia protected Blu-ray on PS3
• Lightning-Recoding technology is the homebrew of DVDFab applied in Blu-ray Copy
• .miniso file can be produced by Blu-ray Copy and mounted by Virtual Drive to simulate ISO image
• Intel Quick Sync makes DVDFab quicker at video decoding/encoding during copy/ripping/conversion
• NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP accelerate DVDFab’s speed in DVD/Blu-ray/video conversion
• BD Shrink technology enables DVDFab Blu-ray Copy to compress Blu-ray (3D) movies to smaller sizes to fit on blank BD 25/BD 9/BD 5 discs.
• BDInfo will help you get the detailed information on the Blu-ray you are backing up.
• DVDFab supports 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) videos to help you enjoy ultra high definition experience.
• H.265 codec compresses video files to the half size with the same video quality as the original and DVDFab supports it all roundly.