iC3D is the first real-time all-in-one package design software that lets you generate live 3D digital mockups on-the-fly. Encompassing all design applications and model types, it allows cartons, labels, flexibles, bottles, shrink wraps, POS/POP and in-store visualization to be seamlessly combined in any scene.
How does iC3D work?
- iC3D features patented Smart Mesh which allows labels and artwork to be instantly slid over models without needing tedious UVW texture co-ordinate mapping. With its unique Shape Modeller feature, you can quickly design and generate asymmetric 3D models such as perfume bottles, trigger sprays and molded containers.
- For film-wrap products, Shrink and Shrink Correction enable you to visualize in minutes how artwork or labels will distort when applied to 3D models.
- Ray Tracing accurately simulates effects of light on virtual objects for photorealistic, ultra-high-resolution photo studio effects, while Light Map Editor re-creates studio lighting, editable highlights and shadows.
- Dynamic Backgrounds and Perspective Control allow real-time merging of 2D photo images with 3D designs, so that you can visualize your product from every angle and in any setting, from store shelves to gondolas, chiller cabinets or freezer displays.
- Whether you’re working on one product or multiple items, the free cloud-based viewer and storage, iC3D opsis, makes collaboration easy. You can also share designs by email and as animated movies. Once finished you can output hi-resolution images, 3D PDFs, generate proofs or print your models with leading 3D printers.
- No specialist programs, hardware, or outside assistance, just a single application using a simple Illustrator file or PDF for photorealistic results in minutes.
Key features of iC3D:
- All-in-one design software
- Direct link to Illustrator & PDF import
- Easy to learn and use
- Import Standard 3D Structural Files
- 3D model creation
- Ray Tracing
- Light Map Editor
- Dynamic Backgrounds & Perspective
- Shelving & In-Store Visualizer
- Extensive Model, Template & Material Libraries
- Print and share
- Web collaboration using iC3D opsis