Have you ever printed thousands of copies of a faulty PDF? Ever crossed your fingers, hoping the file you're about to print is okay? Do you spend hours checking customers' PDF files for errors? PitStop Pro is your solution for these problems!
The comprehensive PDF tool for prepress:
- Confidently preflight and edit PDF files for print
- Automatic fixes make prepress more efficient
- Global user base of over 135,000
- Adobe Acrobat® plug-in ensures standardized PDF
PDF preflight check
PitStop Pro is the industry standard for PDF validation. It is the one tool that gives prepress power over PDF. PitStop solves preflighting, editing, repairing and reporting for any PDF challenge your team will face.
Interactive preflight report
PitStop Pro will generate a preflight report based on benchmarks that you choose. The interactive report can be as basic or detailed as you require to suit your customers. A PitStop Pro preflight report contains a clickable list of warnings and errors that visually indicate exactly where the issue is located.
Truly powerful PDF editing
PitStop Pro can edit any element in a PDF file from within Adobe Acrobat®:
New features in PitStop Pro:
PitStop is an evolving solution. It receives regular updates with innovative feature additions.
- Industry-leading advancements
- Evolution driven by customer needs
- Capabilities developed to overcome real-world challenges
- OS Compatibility: macOS Big Sur (Intel) and 64-bit Windows
PitStop provides a molecular look into the construction of a PDF file.
Get information about:
- Page geometry
- Object containers
- Color modes
- Image resolutions
- Object stacks
- Hidden non-printing item
Action Lists: automated tasks
- Create a series of actions to be performed in one click.
- Select objects and elements according to specific criteria.
- Manipulate selections in a myriad of ways to perform corrections.
- Place new objects on pages to suit production.
Ships with many pre-defined Action Lists
With a library of Action Lists to get you started, you'll be making one-click fixes immediately after install. Creating your own Action Lists is simpler and more intuitive than ever.
Gain control over issues with PDF color specifications that emerge from incorrect modes and naming.
- Check color mode
- Naming consistency
- Spot and special color functions
List of new features, improvements and Actions:
- Impose Document Action
- Check Bleed on a Contour Action
- Clip Original Bleed on Contour Action
- Add Bleed on a Contour Action
- Align/Distribute Objects Action
- Consolidate Fonts Action
- Flatten Type 3 Fonts Action
- Separate Stroke and Fill Action
- Add Hems and Pockets Action
- Improved Add Page Numbers Action
- Added option for rectangular data matrix barcodes
- Improved Remap Spot Color Action to use variables
- Improved Check for Page Differences to use variables
- Improved Close Path Action
- Improved Combine Subpath Action
- Support for Adobe Acrobat DC 2021
- Support for Adobe Acrobat 64-bit on Windows